Here are the spelling words and memory for the week of April 18-22. Important dates to remember:
- Book orders are going home today, they are due back on or before April 30
- Reminder to keep getting sponsors for heifer international read-to-feed. Our class wants to raise $250 to buy a water buffalo!
- Keep saving cans and bottles to turn in next week to raise money for our Ga Ga pit ( It’s a great game!)
- April 22, No school, Fine Arts Festival
- April 26, Culver’s Share Night
- Week of April 25-29 Achievement Testing
- April 29,Watching the Michigan Lutheran production of Alice in Wonderland permission slip is going home today.
- June 8th field trip to the Critter Barn, details will be forthcoming
Spelling Words Grade 1 Week of April 18-22 (lesson 23)
Spelling Words Grade 2 Week of April 18-22 (lesson 24)
Memory Work Grade 1 and 2 for the Week of April 18-22 Apostles Creed
I believe in God, the Father Almighty, Maker of heaven and earth. And in Jesus Christ, His only Son, our Lord, who was conceived by the Holy Spirit, born of the Virgin Mary , suffered under Pontius Pilate, was crucified, died and was buried.